Automation, Control and Power Products
Convenient and Easy,
with Proven Savings of 20% to 50%
Call Toll-Free: 877-650-5160
Menu available only when logged on
ASI Tech News
Thermocouple Terminal Block
On asi-ez.com, you can find one of the most unique thermocouple terminal blocks on the market today. The TC500 and TC510 (Ex i version) can accept any type of thermocouple lead connection. The thermocouple leads are simply stripped of their insulation to .75”. The leads overlap and clamp together on both sides of the block, resulting in an excellent connection without the need for any other compensation metals or contacts. This secure connection eliminates unwanted cold junctions.
If you would like more information, samples or pricing give us a call at 877-650-5160, chat online or visit asi-ez.com.
High Temperature Senors up to 250ºC/482ºF
When faced with a harsh environment it can be a challenge to mount and position a sensor where you need it. ASI offers high temperature sensors that give you the solution you need.
View ASI High Temperature Sensors
- The HT series can operate up to 250ºC/482ºF and as low as -40ºC/F.
- All sensors are housed in corrosion resistant rugged stainless steel.
- The factory pre-set calibration makes installation easy.
- Offered in NPN or PNP Versions
- Available 8mm to 50mm in diameter, with sensing distances up to 40mm
- All high temperature sensors up to 180°C/356°F have fully integrated amplifiers, offer high RFI/EMC performance and a built-in target LED
- Offered in silicone-free models for use in the automotive and aeronautical painting industries.
Typical Industry Applications:
Steel, Automation, Auto-painting, Glass and Energy
Save 10% Off Your Order ASI IMRL Relay Modules
ASI’s relay modules will save you 50% of DIN rail space vs a traditional octal socket solution. You can order in a variety of coil voltages with one, two or four form C contact configurations. Fixed and pluggable versions are available.
Promo Code: POM0210
- LED indication of energized coil
- Built-in diode for inductive kick-back protection (DC Only)
- Pluggable relays for easy,economic relay replacement
- Coil and Contact connections physically separated
- Printed markings identify coil and contact connections
Call 877-650-5160 to Learn More
View Promotional Information
Why Pay the Difference?
Online price checks with eight different P.C. distributors show a savings of 47-54% when using ASI popular equivalent terminal blocks.
Get Your Free Sample of a Phoenix Contact® UKN Series Equivalent Terminal Block.
Request Sample Now
Have You Seen All of ASI Videos?
Filled with product information, features and more. ASI short videos will highlight for you why ASI products are the right choice for you.
PO BOX 1340, Mechanicsburg PA 17055
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Automation Systems Interconnect, Inc