Automation, Control and Power Products
Convenient and Easy,
with Proven Savings of 20% to 50%
Call Toll-free: 877-650-5160
ASI Tech News
May 19, 2011
Product Spotlight: Programmable Signal Conditioners
ASI has the most versatile signal converters on the market, giving you the utmost flexibility in handling any signal conversion quickly and reliably. With over 130 possible signal combinations, user friendly dip-switch programming and all information printed directly on the module to insure accurate installation, it is our most popular signal module.
- Modular DIN rail mounting for quick installation
- Space saving package of less than one inch wide to easily fit into your panel
- Pluggable connections to make wiring quick and easy
- 19 input and 7 output scales for meeting all your signal requirements
- 1 SPST (NO) alarm contact to alert you if a problem develops
- 3-Way isolation to insure safe signal conversion
- Auxiliary supply output for your loop powered sensors
- Input connections for direct connection of a potentiometer
- Ability to handle single pole or two pole circuits, reducing your inventory
24Vdc Compact Multi-Channel
ASI will save you time, money and DIN rail space with the 4 and 8 channel relay modules with either fixed or pluggable 24vdc relays.
- LEDs to indicate the control power is present to the module and to indicate which individual relay coil is energized
- Relay modules are equipped with an inductive kickback diode to prevent damage to sensitive controllers when relays are de-energized
- The coils are common together on each relay module to minimize the number of connections and reduce labor and installation cost.
Typical 8 relay installation example:
CR8 - 8 relay installation example:
To learn more call 877-650-5160 or visit asi-ez.com
Save 10% Off Your Order for ASI 24VDC 3.5 and 5 amp Power Supplies
*Promo Code: POM0511
For the month of May, ASI will give you 10% off the XCSF85C and XCSF120C.
Universal 90-264 VAC/100-370 VDC input
Compact size, up to 50% smaller than the competition
Output voltage adjustment (±5%)
Pluggable connections simplify installation
Short circuit, over voltage, and over current protection
Remote power-fail alarm indication
Call 877-650-5160 to Learn More
New Product: Power Distribution Modules Rated at 1000Vdc
ASI just released three DIN rail mount two bar power distribution modules with a voltage rating of 1000Vdc. The QBLOK2100 has seven connections per bar and has a current rating of 100A. At 125 amps, the QBLOK2125 has eleven connections per bar and the QBLOK2126 has fifteen connections per bar. Their 1000Vdc rating makes them ideal for PV applications
New Marking Brochure is Available
ASI has a new marking brochure available giving you an overview of the three printer systems that ASI offers. If you would like a copy please request one now.
ASI Still has Clearance
Sale on Sensors
Do not miss out. ASI has several sensors on sale at our eBay store. From inductive proximity to photoelectric to retro-reflective sensors, we have several styles to choose from. Buy Now
PO BOX 1340, Mechanicsburg PA 17055
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Automation Systems Interconnect, Inc
ASI-EZ Website Searches
There are two kinds of search that you can do on the ASI website:
Enter all or part of an ASI catalog number or enter one or more words that describe the product you need.
Competitive Part Cross Reference Search
Enter a part number from a company other than ASI. This search will show all equivalent ASI products.
Use our quick login to get immediate access to our discounted web prices and product availability, as well as placing and monitoring orders through our secure online site.
If you haven't logged on before use the New Account link to the right to easily and securely set up a login id.
If you have not logged onto the site before click now to quickly, easily and securely set up an id for immediate access to product prices and availability.
Click now if you need us to send you your password in an email.