|ASI LANmark Industrial Ethernet Cables
Released for Sale!
The migration of Ethernet protocols from the office space to the factory floor has uncovered the need for heavy duty and harsh environment protection and security when cabling specifications are under evaluation. These industrial type installations, particularly machine to machine interfaces, are calling out the requirement for Category 5E & Category 6A Industrial Ethernet cables. All ASI Heavy Duty Industrial Ethernet Cables are bulk packaged in 1000 foot reels. During the specification stage, cable construction alternatives include several key elements that you will need to consider including:
- Voltage Rating: All ASI IE cable is rated at 600V
- Outer Jacket: Choose from TPE or PVC
- Shielded (SF/UTP) or Unshielded (U/UTP)
- All cables are Twisted Pairs in either 2 pair or 4 pair styles
- High Flex or Standard Flex Construction
Based on the more stringent requirements found in the factory, ASI requests your consideration of ASI LANmark Industrial Ethernet Cables.