Automation, Control and Power Products
Convenient and Easy,
with Proven Savings of 20% to 50%
Call Toll-Free: 877-650-5160
Menu available only when logged on
ASI offers over 25 models of DIN rail mount 24 Vdc power supplies
so we are sure that you can find exactly the product which will best meet your 24v power supply application requirements. The families of DIN power supplies with 24 Vdc output include:
- Single Phase Input, 90-264 Vac, 24 Vdc Output
- XCSD Series DIN Rail Power Supplies: DIN Rail Mount, 24 Vdc output in a low-profile housing for small enclosures.Shop XCSD Series 24 Vdc power supplies.
- Slim Housing Series: DIN Rail Mounted, these 24 Vdc power supplies are in a slim housing for space-savings.Shop Slim Housing Series
- XCSF Series: DIN rail mounted, 24 Vdc output in either a slim plastic housing for low-power applications and then in a full metal housing with excellent features and power of 3.5A, 5A, 10A, 20A and also in parallel models. The XCSF series is the standard for industrial applications. Shop XCSF Series.
- ASINPSM Series: DIN Rail Mount, 24 Vdc Output premium quality, compact DIN rail power supplies
- XCSL Series 24 Vdc Power Supplies: Din rail mounted, for more economical applications requiring a 24v output this series has all the features of the XCSF with the exception of the alarm contact which saves some cost for those applications not requiring an alarm. Shop XCSL Series DIN rail power supplies.
- Single or Split Phase Input, 185-550 Vac, 24 Vdc Output
- XCSW Series: Din Rail Mount, compact and uniquely designed to work with single phase, 230 or 2 and 3 phase power 185-550 Vac with power of 5A, 10A and 20A. The XCSW 24 Vdc output din power supply is ideal for industrial applications.Shop XCSW Series.
- Three Phase Input, 340-550 Vac, 24 Vdc Output
- XCSG Series: ASI has one of the most complete, compact and feature rich offerings of 3 phase input, 24 Vdc output DIN rail power supplies. The XCSG series is available with power output of 20A, 30A, 40A and the first 100A, 2400W models.Shop XCSG Series 24 Vdc power supplies.
- Special Function:
- XCSC Series: DIN Rail Mount fully integrated 5A, 24 Vdc power supply with battery charger. The XCSC is capable of providing power to a load while at the same time charging batteries.
Shop XCSC Series.
- XCSF565 Series DIN Rail Power Supplies: Fully enclosed, IP65 ingress protection rating, this 24 Vdc power supply mounts directly on a panel or the frame of a machine or assembly line thereby eliminating the need to purchase a separate enclosure to mount power supplies remotely.Shop XCSF565 Series 24 Vdc power supplies.
- XCSA Series 24 Vdc Power Supplies: DIN rail mount DC/DC converters with either 24 Vdc input or 24 Vdc output. The XCSA series is available with 12, 24, 48 or 110 Vdc input with 24V output and they mount conveniently on a DIN rail.
- ASIDCU Series: Din Rail ups for 12 or 24 Vdc input, microprocessor controlled with user programmable settings, charging batteries up to 5A and with a max output current of 20A. ASIDCU DIN rail power supplies are compact, have pluggable terminal block connections, a USB port and the most features of any DIN ups on the marker.
Features That Make A Difference:
For Easy Wiring
|LED Indication & Adjustable Output ||Multiple Output Connections|
& Alarm Contacts
| || |
ASI-EZ Website Searches
There are two kinds of search that you can do on the ASI website:
Enter all or part of an ASI catalog number or enter one or more words that describe the product you need.
Competitive Part Cross Reference Search
Enter a part number from a company other than ASI. This search will show all equivalent ASI products.
Use our quick login to get immediate access to our discounted web prices and product availability, as well as placing and monitoring orders through our secure online site.
If you haven't logged on before use the New Account link to the right to easily and securely set up a login id.
If you have not logged onto the site before click now to quickly, easily and securely set up an id for immediate access to product prices and availability.
Click now if you need us to send you your password in an email.
Shopping Cart Preview