Saving Customers 20% to 50% on
Automation, Control and Power Products.Call Toll-Free: 877-650-5160
Menu available only when logged on
View Associated Products Below to Complete Your Project
When it comes to power and signal distribution, bussing common circuits and grounding Automation Systems Interconnect Inc, ASI, gives you a range of options that is sure to fit your application and your budget. Each of the options provide a modular approach to their designs which reduces installation costs, simplifies wiring and gives you flexibility to add multiple functions, such as fusing, disconnects and multi-wire connections.
Check out these power terminal blocks and DIN rail terminal blocks features as you consider a system for your current or future application:
Modular Spring Clamp (View Products)
- Spring clamp terminal block used to simplify and expedite wiring
- Power distribution capability up to 41 amps
- Single supply or double supply or circuit options
- Feed to single or multiple wire terminal blocks, fuse holder terminal blocks or circuit disconnect terminal blocks
- Uses easy-to-install patented "Easy Bridge Plus" push-in jumpers
- Accepts snap-in markers for circuit identification
- Fully insulated terminal blocks insure safe shock proof connections
Multiple & Single Busbar Modules
- Single inline, fully insulated DIN rail mount modules, 7 to 12 circuits (View Products)
- Two and four bar, DIN rail and direct panel mount versions (View Products)
- Current ratings of 57, 63, 80, 100, 125 and 160 amps
- Removable insulated cover facilitates wiring
- Direct wire screw down connections
- Bars removable to make wiring easier and faster
- Insulted cover for exposed DIN rail
Busbars and Terminal Block (View Products)
- Single, double, triple or four bar mounting
- Panel or DIN Rail Mount Available
- Accepts busbars, 100 amp rating, 3X10mm
- Slide on terminals from 20 to 1/0 AWG
- Colored terminals accept snap-in labels
- Cut busbar to any length needed
If you are looking to save time, space and money with any type of power distribution, grounding, circuit commoning or bussing application, then one of the above options will help you to meet that goal. If you would like to get some assistance with your application please feel free to call us toll-free at 877-650-5160
or go to our online chat
Back to Top
Customers using ASI Power Distribution Terminal Blocks Also Saved Time and Money with:
|Ferrules are typically used on the ends of wires especially when spring clamp terminal blocks are used. This practice began in Europe and has now become commonplace in the USA. ASI will say you additional money on your application with our wide range of low-cost ferrules and crimping tools.|
|Add an outlet or GFI protection to any piece of equipment or panel. It's easy. It's fast. It's inexpensive. |
|For when you need a terminal block to accept wires equipped with ring or spade terminals. ASI has a reliable low-cost alternative. |
|Over 25 models to choose from. ASI has the right block for your high current application with modular terminal blocks that have ratings as high as 450 amps at 1000 volts.|
|Complete line of UL1077 and UL489 miniature Circuit Breakers. 300% factory tested. 18mm and high density 13mm available. ASI circuit breakers make it EZ to save on high quality circuit protection.||
ASI-EZ Website Searches
There are two kinds of search that you can do on the ASI website:
Enter all or part of an ASI catalog number or enter one or more words that describe the product you need.
Competitive Part Cross Reference Search
Enter a part number from a company other than ASI. This search will show all equivalent ASI products.
Use our quick login to get immediate access to our discounted web prices and product availability, as well as placing and monitoring orders through our secure online site.
If you haven't logged on before use the New Account link to the right to easily and securely set up a login id.
If you have not logged onto the site before click now to quickly, easily and securely set up an id for immediate access to product prices and availability.
Click now if you need us to send you your password in an email.
Shopping Cart Preview