Saving Customers 20% to 50% on
Automation, Control and Power Products.Call Toll-Free: 877-650-5160
Menu available only when logged on
View Associated Products Below to Complete Your Project
The push button enclosure, carbon steel family, consists of over 100 different models and styles to ensure there is a push button switch enclosure to meet your application requirements. These push button enclosures are manufactured with a robust .063" carbon steel, ANSI-61 gray powder coated inside and outside to ensure maximum protection and continuously welded seams. Each Saginaw push button enclosure is equipped with either 22.5mm or 30.5mm 4 way keyed holes to accept all brands of push buttons, pilot lights and similar devices. All push button switch enclosure models feature a pour in place oil and water resistant gasket and are NEMA 4, 12 and 13 rated.
The metal push button enclosures are UL Listed Type 4 & 12 and are available in the following configurations:
- Standard 30.5mm push button enclosure family PB series available in 1 to 12 positions with 4 way keyed holes.
- Standard 20.5mm push button enclosure family PBI series available in 1 to 12 positions with 4 way keyed holes.
- Extra Deep 30.5mm push button enclosure family PBX series available in 1 to 12 positions with 4 way keyed holes.
- Extra Deep 22.5mm push button enclosure family PBXI series available in 1 to 12 positions with 4 way keyed holes.
- Compact 22.5mm push button enclosure family PBGX series available in 1, 2, 3, 4, 6, 9, & 12 positions with 4 way keyed holes.
- Extra Large 30.5mm hinged push button enclosure family PBH series available in 4, 6, 9,12 and 16 positions with 4 way keyed holes.
- Extra Large 22.5mm hinged push button enclosure family PBHI series available in 4, 6, 9, 12, & 16 positions with 4 way keyed holes.
- Sloped Front 30.5mm push button enclosure family PBA series available in 1 to 16 positions with 4 way keyed holes.
- Sloped Front 22.5mm push button enclosure family PBAI series available in 1 to 16 positions with 4 way keyed holes.
Save time and money on your push button enclosure application with a complete assembly from ASI including push button switches, selector switches, and LED pilot lights. Contact ASI direct to learn how we can provide a completely assembled control station ready for installation and wiring. Call today toll free at 877-650-5160 to discuss your requirements and our cost saving alternatives.
Back to Top
Customers who bought ASI Carbon Steel Push Button Enclosures Also Saved Time and Money with:
|Sturdy and reliable. ASI offers a complete line of DIN rail Terminal blocks. From single level feed through to high current, find the terminal block for your application.|
|Most efficient power supply on the market. Available with outputs of 5 to 48 VDC. UL508 Listed. Meets CE and other international approvals. |
|Industrial switches include; oil-tight and watertight, NEMA 4, 4X and IP 65 construction and a rugged modular design that features a unique rear-of-panel mounting|
|All major types of DIN rail in stock. The bench-top DIN rail cutter from ASI quickly cuts DIN rail. ||
ASI-EZ Website Searches
There are two kinds of search that you can do on the ASI website:
Enter all or part of an ASI catalog number or enter one or more words that describe the product you need.
Competitive Part Cross Reference Search
Enter a part number from a company other than ASI. This search will show all equivalent ASI products.
Use our quick login to get immediate access to our discounted web prices and product availability, as well as placing and monitoring orders through our secure online site.
If you haven't logged on before use the New Account link to the right to easily and securely set up a login id.
If you have not logged onto the site before click now to quickly, easily and securely set up an id for immediate access to product prices and availability.
Click now if you need us to send you your password in an email.
Shopping Cart Preview