Automation, Control and Power Products
Convenient and Easy,
with Proven Savings of 20% to 50%
Call Toll-Free: 877-650-5160
Menu available only when logged on
The Latest in Design Technology: CBC Series Terminal Blocks with the Patented "Easy Bridge" Jumpering System
For years IEC terminal blocks have been the connection method of choice because of their space saving ability, ease of use, design safety and application flexibility. CBC series IEC terminal blocks represent the latest in design technology, where application flexibility and maintaining low-cost have been combined to provide you with an ideal termination point. Unique to the CBC series is the patented "Easy Bridge
" system that uses low-cost push-in PTC terminal block jumpers and terminal block housings that provide complete isolation and insulation when the jumper is installed. CBC terminal blocks are designed with two separate and useable channels where the PTC terminal block jumpers can be inserted.Why use CBC Series Blocks and PTC Jumpers?
- PTC Jumpers are a comb or chain of jumpers that can be cut to any number of circuits or ordered in a specific number of circuit connections.
- These insulated terminal blocks can be modified to skip a circuit connection at any point by simply removing that leg of the comb.
- The bellows design used to create the contact point between the PTC jumper and the terminal block insures both a good mechanical and electrical connection.
- The channels supplied by the CBC terminal block provides complete insulation coverage. Our insulated terminal blocks eliminate the need to purchase more expensive terminal block jumpers. They already include insulation as part of the jumper itself.
- A green insulation strip can be inserted over the PTC jumper in the same channel, providing a visual indication that the jumper is in this position or terminal block.
- Two channels provide the flexibility of connecting alternate circuits, such as in a series of repeating circuits, like +/- voltages or signals
PTC Jumper Configurations
ASI also offers special insulated terminal blocks that lend themselves to power distribution applications, where one group of terminal blocks are to be connected for positive and another group for negative connections. These blocks also use PTC Jumpers.
You can find many other terminal blocks and terminal strip jumpers that accept PTC Jumpers throughout asi-ez.com
or consult an application specialist by calling toll free 1(877)-650-5160
to learn more.-
ASI's broad range of marking products will save you both Time and Money. They include terminal block labels, wire markers, name plates, and much more Learn More...
ASI-EZ Website Searches
There are two kinds of search that you can do on the ASI website:
Enter all or part of an ASI catalog number or enter one or more words that describe the product you need.
Competitive Part Cross Reference Search
Enter a part number from a company other than ASI. This search will show all equivalent ASI products.
Use our quick login to get immediate access to our discounted web prices and product availability, as well as placing and monitoring orders through our secure online site.
If you haven't logged on before use the New Account link to the right to easily and securely set up a login id.
If you have not logged onto the site before click now to quickly, easily and securely set up an id for immediate access to product prices and availability.
Click now if you need us to send you your password in an email.
Shopping Cart Preview