Saving Customers 20% to 50% on
Automation, Control and Power Products.Call Toll-Free: 877-650-5160
Menu available only when logged on
Spring Clamp Power Distribution Terminal BlocksView Associated Products Below to Complete Your Project
The NEW ASI spring clamp power distribution terminal blocks combine several different features that make power and signal distribution quick, easy and low-cost
|Just How Does The System Work?|
- The power or signal that you want to distribute is brought into the "main feed" terminal block. This is easy due to the quick and reliable spring clamp wire termination.
- Two options are available for the "main feed" terminal block:
- The HM350GR is a feed-through block for one line or signal, thus all blocks are connected together once the "Easy Bridge" jumper is in place
- The HM360GR has two separate and independent connections so two lines or signals such as positive and negative can be brought into one block and distributed to one or both sides of the block.
- Both terminal blocks feature the ability to insert one or two of the patented "Easy Bridge" jumpers
- The combination of these features make it easy to come up with a wide range of options to simplify wiring, and distribute power and signals.
- Depending on your circuit requirements the "main feed" terminal block can be jumpered to any of these terminal blocks:
- Single feed-through circuit terminal blocks
- Blue colored terminal blocks
- Single wire in, two wires out
- Two wires in, two wires out
- Knife disconnect for opening and testing circuits
- Fuse terminal blocks to provide circuit and equipment protection
- Different size terminal blocks up to 41 amp capacity
- Once your circuit configuration has been designed the spring clamp power distribution terminal blocks can be labeled with standard or custom printed labels for visual circuit identification.
The New ASI Power Distribution Terminal Blocks will:
- Save you space, time and money
- Simplify your signal and power distribution applications
- Enhance your equipment or panel design
ASI can save you more time and money
by building complete DIN rail power or signal distribution assemblies to your specifications. You will reduce inventory
, purchasing, assembly and installation costs and improve your cash flow
by ordering only one part number, which you design and we build. Contact an ASI application specialist directly
or call 877-650-5160
for more information on this valuable service now being used by many of our customers.
Back to Top
Customers using ASI Modular Spring Clamp Power Distribution Also Saved Time and Money with:
|Ferrules are typically used on the ends of wires especially when spring clamp terminal blocks are used. This practice began in Europe and has now become commonplace in the USA. ASI will say you additional money on your application with our wide range of low-cost ferrules and crimping tools.|
|Add an outlet or GFI protection to any piece of equipment or panel. It's easy. It's fast. It's inexpensive. |
|For when you need a terminal block to accept wires equipped with ring or spade terminals. ASI has a reliable low-cost alternative. |
|Over 25 models to choose from. ASI has the right block for your high current application with modular terminal blocks that have ratings as high as 450 amps at 1000 volts.|
|Complete line of UL1077 and UL489 miniature Circuit Breakers. 300% factory tested. 18mm and high density 13mm available. ASI circuit breakers make it EZ to save on high quality circuit protection.||
ASI-EZ Website Searches
There are two kinds of search that you can do on the ASI website:
Enter all or part of an ASI catalog number or enter one or more words that describe the product you need.
Competitive Part Cross Reference Search
Enter a part number from a company other than ASI. This search will show all equivalent ASI products.
Use our quick login to get immediate access to our discounted web prices and product availability, as well as placing and monitoring orders through our secure online site.
If you haven't logged on before use the New Account link to the right to easily and securely set up a login id.
If you have not logged onto the site before click now to quickly, easily and securely set up an id for immediate access to product prices and availability.
Click now if you need us to send you your password in an email.
Shopping Cart Preview