Automation, Control and Power Products
Convenient and Easy,
with Proven Savings of 20% to 50%
Call Toll-Free: 877-650-5160
ASI offers a broad range of terminal blocks which use knife disconnect, switch disconnect, pull up disconnect or a sliding link to open the circuit without disconnecting or disturbing the wiring. These DIN rail mounted circuit disconnect terminal blocks are available in single level, double level, screw clamp or spring clamp wire termination. Disconnect terminal blocks are typically used in control panels found in control, measurement and regulation circuits in applications from chemical plants to electric utility power stations.
Knife Disconnect Terminal Block Features:
- Color coded lever which provides a visual indication of whether the circuit is open or closed, based on the position of the knife disconnect lever.
- They are available in single and double level versions and with standard or socket type screw heads.
- The double level block features a feed through wire connection on the bottom and a circuit disconnect on the upper level, making it an ideal terminal block for control loop applications. When wired in a control loop you save space with just one block and you have the ability to open one side of the loop for testing purposes.
- If you are already using similar knife disconnect terminal blocks from Phoenix Contact® then you will be pleased to see our alternatives under competitive circuit disconnect terminal blocks.
Sliding Link Disconnect Features:
- Sliding link disconnect terminal blocks are of the design and style that are typically found in utility applications such as in a panel where CT or current transformer circuits are wired.
- The sliding link can be secured in place by tightening the screw they are particularly popular in electric utility control panels.
- The sliding link terminal blocks come in several styles and with numerous jumper options to provide complete flexibility based on your application.
ASI's broad range of marking products will save you both Time and Money. They include terminal block labels, wire markers, name plates, and much more Learn More...
ASI-EZ Website Searches
There are two kinds of search that you can do on the ASI website:
Enter all or part of an ASI catalog number or enter one or more words that describe the product you need.
Competitive Part Cross Reference Search
Enter a part number from a company other than ASI. This search will show all equivalent ASI products.
Use our quick login to get immediate access to our discounted web prices and product availability, as well as placing and monitoring orders through our secure online site.
If you haven't logged on before use the New Account link to the right to easily and securely set up a login id.
If you have not logged onto the site before click now to quickly, easily and securely set up an id for immediate access to product prices and availability.
Click now if you need us to send you your password in an email.