Automation, Control and Power Products
Convenient and Easy,
with Proven Savings of 20% to 50%
Call Toll-Free: 877-650-5160
Menu available only when logged on
|Home > Power Distribution & Busbar Connections
Power Distribution Busbars and Terminal Blocks
When it comes to power and signal distribution, bussing common circuits and grounding, Automation Systems Interconnect Inc, ASI, gives you a choice of options sure to fit your application and budget. Each option provides a modular approach that reduces installation costs, simplifies wiring and gives you the flexibility to add multiple functions such as fusing, disconnects and multiple wires.
Check out these features as you consider a system for your application:
- Spring clamp terminal blocks are used to simplify and expedite wiring
- Power distribution terminal blocks capability is up to 41 amps
- Single or double supply circuit options
- Feed to single or multiple wire terminal blocks, fuse holder terminal blocks or circuit disconnect terminal blocks
- Uses easy to install, patented, "Easy Bridge" push in jumpers
- Accepts snap in jumpers for circuit identification
- Fully insulated terminal blocks insure safe shock-proof connections
- Single inline, fully insulated DIN rail mount modules, 7 to 12 circuits
- Two and four bar, DIN rail and direct panel mount versions
- Current ratings of 57, 63, 80, 100, 125 and 160 amps
- Removable insulated cover facilitates wiring
- Direct wire screw down connections
- Bars removable to make wiring easier and faster
- Insulted cover for exposed DIN rail
- Single, double, triple or four bar mounting
- Panel or DIN Rail Mount Available
- Accepts busbar terminal block, 100-amp rating, 3X10mm
- Slide on terminals from 20 to 1/0 AWG
- Colored terminals accept snap in labels
- Can cut busbar to any desired length
If you are looking to save time, space and money with any type of power distribution, grounding, circuit commoning or bussing application then one of the above options will help you meet that goal. If you would like to get some assistance with your amp power distribution block application please feel free to call us toll-free at 1(877)-650-5160
or go to our online chat
.View Associated Products Below to Complete Your Project
Back to Top
Customers using ASI Power Distribution & Busbar Connections Also Saved Time and Money with:
|Available in 24, 32 and 41 amp versions. A flexible way to handle power distribution on your DIN Rail|
|Sturdy and reliable. ASI offers a complete line of DIN rail Terminal blocks. From single level feed through to high current, find the terminal block for your application.|
|Complete line of UL1077 and UL489 miniature Circuit Breakers. 300% factory tested. 18mm and high density 13mm available. ASI circuit breakers make it EZ to save on high quality circuit protection.|
|Over 25 models to choose from. ASI has the right block for your high current application with modular terminal blocks that have ratings as high as 450 amps at 1000 volts.||
ASI-EZ Website Searches
There are two kinds of search that you can do on the ASI website:
Enter all or part of an ASI catalog number or enter one or more words that describe the product you need.
Competitive Part Cross Reference Search
Enter a part number from a company other than ASI. This search will show all equivalent ASI products.
Use our quick login to get immediate access to our discounted web prices and product availability, as well as placing and monitoring orders through our secure online site.
If you haven't logged on before use the New Account link to the right to easily and securely set up a login id.
If you have not logged onto the site before click now to quickly, easily and securely set up an id for immediate access to product prices and availability.
Click now if you need us to send you your password in an email.
Shopping Cart Preview