Spring Clamp Power Distribution Terminal Blocks
The NEW ASI spring clamp power distribution terminal blocks combine several different features that make power and signal distribution quick, easy and low-cost.
Just how does the system work?
1. The power or signal that you want to distribute is brought into the "main feed" terminal block. This is easy due to the quick and reliable spring clamp wire termination.
2. Two options are available for the "main feed" terminal block:
a. the HM350GR is a feed through block for one line or signal so all blocks are connected together once the "Easy Bridge" jumper is in place
b. the HM360GR has two separate and independent connections so two lines or signals, such as positive and negative, can be brought into one block and distributed.
3. Both terminal blocks feature the ability to insert one or two of the patented "easy bridge" jumpers.
4. The combination of these features make it easy to come up with a wide range of options to simplify wiring, and distribute power and signals.
5. Depending on your circuit requirements the "main feed" terminal block can be jumpered to any of the following terminal blocks:
a. Single feed through circuit terminal blocks
b. blue (Ex)i terminal blocks
c. single wire in, two wires out
d. two wires in, two wires out
e. knife disconnect terminal block for opening and testing circuits
f. fuse terminal blocks to provide circuit and equipment protection
g. different size terminal blocks up to 41 amp capacity
6. Once your circuit configuration has been designed the spring clamp power distribution terminal blocks can be labeled with standard or custom printed labels for visual circuit identification.
The New ASI power distribution terminal blocks will:
- Save you space, time and money
- Simplify your signal and power distribution applications
- Enhance your equipment or panel design
ASI can save you more time and money
by building up complete DIN rail power or signal distribution rail assemblies to your specifications. You will reduce inventory
, purchasing, assembly and installation costs and improve your cash flow
by ordering only one part number which you design and we build. Contact an ASI application specialist directly
or call 1(877)-650-5160
for more information on this valuable service now being used by many of our customers.