Automation, Control and Power Products
Convenient and Easy,
with Proven Savings of 20% to 50%
Call Toll-Free: 877-650-5160
Series: Push Buttons, Selector Switches and Pilot Devices (watch product video)
Features of Industrial Push Buttons:
CERTIFICATIONS AND COMPLIANCE:
- Excellent appearance - among the best looked switches on the market
- Reduced total Inside-Panel Depth (43mm) and Low 10mm Bezel External Profile
- Quick and easy installation - no tools required
- Degree of protection: IEC IP66, IP67 and IP69K; UL Type 4X
- Any mounting position is admissible
- High mechanical life durability:
- 5,000,000 operations for spring-return industrial push buttons
- 1,000,000 operations for selector switches and double and triple touch mechanical push buttons
- 500,000 operations for push on/push off buttons
- 300,000 operations for mushroom-head industrial push buttons
- Plastic materials of mechanical push buttons are resistant to oils, solvents and hydrocarbons
- Operating temperature: -25...+70°C
- Storage temperature: -40...+85°C
- Certifications obtained: UL for USA and Canada
- Compliant with standards: IEC/EN 60947-1, IEC/EN 60947-5-1, UL508, CSA C22.2 N°4.
Push Button Switches: Available in flush, extended and shrouded versions in a variety of colors, illuminated or inscription in spring return, push on/push off or mechanical reset style mechanical push buttons. Caps may be replaced to change the style or color of the button head. (See how to install your pushbuttons)
Emergency Stop switches or mushroom head industrial push buttons are available for normal or emergency stopping, compliant per ISO 13850 and IEC/EN 60947-5-5.
Selector Switches: Available with knob, lever or key for actuating the switch. Up to 9 auxiliary contacts can be added to the mounting adapter.
Pilot Devices: Available in a wide range of colors and a monoblock simple pilot device is available in order to reduce overall cost.
A wide array of accessories such as mounting adapters, name plates, contact elements and spare parts are also available within this complete line of industrial switches and pilot devices.
Need to talk to a sales rep about industrial push buttons, selector switches, pilot devices and other accessories?
Call 1(877)-650-5160 or contact ASI via online support:
ASI-EZ Website Searches
There are two kinds of search that you can do on the ASI website:
Enter all or part of an ASI catalog number or enter one or more words that describe the product you need.
Competitive Part Cross Reference Search
Enter a part number from a company other than ASI. This search will show all equivalent ASI products.
Use our quick login to get immediate access to our discounted web prices and product availability, as well as placing and monitoring orders through our secure online site.
If you haven't logged on before use the New Account link to the right to easily and securely set up a login id.
If you have not logged onto the site before click now to quickly, easily and securely set up an id for immediate access to product prices and availability.
Click now if you need us to send you your password in an email.